I love me some nerds.
So much that I now have nerd parties.
These are my nerds.
and this is what nerds do
when
they've been invited to a nerd party
they play games
they talk
and they have fun. They apparnetly don't take any pictures of me though.
I love my job. I am very grateful for my job. I have met some really neat people at my job and am thankful for them. I always thought I was part nerd. But apparently I am just barely inside the walls of where the nerds are. I have never felt more like a nerd until I realized I was not part of the nerd crowd at my very own nerd party. I apparently don't know the required games and lingo that nerds know and have in common. They still seem to love me anyway. Which is great. I'm learning to be more of a nerd and more like my nerd buddies.
I already have become a lover of Nintendo. Unfortunately it took me until the age of 35 but what really counts is that I'm there now, right? I've decided I might want a Nintendo window decal on my car. I also want to get a Nintendo shirt.
I have now finally played Smash Bros. But unfortunately for reasons we shall not mention I have still not seen or experienced Golden Eye on Nintendo 64. It is a myth I believe. I have heard about it. I have been told about the empty promises it can bring. I have laughed about it. And I have talked about it. But I have yet to be able to believe that such game exists.
I'm putting together another nerd party. I hope you can come. And I especially hope you are on the invitation list. Otherwise you are all something that i will no longer say on Qmessenger.
Want to meet some of my nerds? check out SIQ http://www.stuckinqueue.com/ . OR show up. same time. same place. same day. same deal. this time try and rsvp so we'll all know what you are bringing and if you are coming.
Who wants bacon?






No comments:
Post a Comment